Signing all outgoing mails on MTA, not on MUA

Harakiri harakiri_23 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 16:54:25 CET 2009

You are better off buying a comerical product, parsing e-mails specific for PGP (except pgp/mime) is not an easy task and frankly, without very good knowledge of eml standards (or richtext outlook msg format files) you will not achieve anything good

gnupg will just do the signing for you, there is no mime parser - that is your task - and its a though one