Signing all outgoing mails on MTA, not on MUA

Christoph Gröver grover at sitepark.com
Mon Mar 30 01:13:26 CEST 2009

Hello Harakiri,

> You are better off buying a comerical product, parsing e-mails
> specific for PGP (except pgp/mime) is not an easy task and frankly,
> without very good knowledge of eml standards (or richtext outlook msg
> format files) you will not achieve anything good
>
> gnupg will just do the signing for you, there is no mime parser -
> that is your task - and its a though one

Yes, definitely, Harakiri. I already found out. I started to implement
a parsing and signing feature with a filtering script, which works in
very simple cases, but fails in any of the more complex ones.

Since we will not want to buy anything, I guess the DKIM suggested by
the others will be the way to go.

Thank you for your answer.

Christoph Gröver, grover at sitepark.com