questions: no input file, and pascal programming

Philip subs at christiantena.net
Sat May 2 09:35:08 CEST 2009

I found that if I just type "gpg" I get this
"gpg: Go ahead and type your message ..." which looks promising but I
can't find any documentation on how to use it.

Also this works in linux
"echo Mary had a little lamb|gpg --yes -eat -o test.txt.gpg -r [keyid]"

but I don't know how to do something similar in dos/windows

thanks, Philip