How to use salt in the gpg decrypt expression?

MShah moni_sparkle at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 22:17:05 CEST 2009

I have gpg encrypted data that I imported into the DB at my company, they
have provided the passphrase and salt.  I am wondering how to provide the
salt in the decrypting expression.  Any feedback on this will be
appreciated.  Here is how I am using it without the salt:

gpg.exe --passphrase Id6Ai6Cp4S -d c:\tmp\rrrK.gpg

How do I include salt in the above expression?  I looked at gpg help, but
that has no option of including the salt.

Thanks,
Moni