procmail and gpg

Matthew Krotzer mkrotzer at fastmail.fm
Wed May 13 15:24:30 CEST 2009

* Stormer's Cgi-Archive <stormer at stormer.org> [090513 02:51]:
> I asked this one before...  either no response or no one knows.
>
> Has anyone got a procmail recipe that works so that any email sent to
> a particular pop3 account will be encrypted with a public key?
>
> maybe I am on the wrong list?  Recommendations?
>
> James

A procmail list would probably be a better place to get this
information. I don't use procmail, but this seems more like a
client setting to me. Folder-hooks, etc.

I don't understand what you are trying to do from the
description. Is there a singular public key for the account or
multiple? Are you setting this up on a private mailserver? My
email client, mutt, picks the right key for the right account
based on the key information.

Matthew