Help!

David SMITH dave.smith at st.com
Thu May 14 12:36:37 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 05:17:29PM +0100, Rai, Jake wrote:
> Hoping you could help me.
> Could you provide me with a link for a GUI version of GNUPG.
>
> We are looking to decrypt gpg files received using key authentication.

You appear to be describing GPA:

  http://www.gnupg.org/gpa.html

Some friendly advice:

1. Be a bit more descriptive with your subject line. "Help!" doesn't
   really give any clue what you're after, and some people will just
   ignore that sort of mail.

2. Learn to ask "smart questions".  Include useful information - e.g.
   in this case, it would be useful to know what Operating System
   you're running (Windows (version?), Linux, Mac OSX).

   More info: http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

3. Huge disclaimers like this one have virtually no legal merit and
   just annoy people by wasting bandwidth and disk space.  In the "old
   days of the Internet", a 4-line, 72 characters per line signature
   was gnenerally considered to be an acceptable limit.

> Thomson.co.uk for Holidays, Flights, Hotels, customer reviews and over 2000 videos. Find us at www.thomson.co.uk, Sky Digital Channel 647 or on your high street.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
>
> This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of the intended addresses(s). If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by return e-mail. Do not disclose copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.
>
> §          The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to our terms of business, as applicable.
[snip]

HTH...

David Smith            Work Email: Dave.Smith at st.com
STMicroelectronics     Home Email: David.Smith at ds-electronics.co.uk
Bristol, England          GPG Key: 0xF13192F2