Help!

Rai, Jake Jake_Rai at tui-uk.co.uk
Wed May 13 18:17:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

Hoping you could help me.
Could you provide me with a link for a GUI version of GNUPG.

We are looking to decrypt gpg files received using key authentication.

Kind Regards,

Jake Rai
Senior Operational Support Analyst
TUI UK - IT Service Delivery
Landline: +44(0)2476 283118
Mobile: +44(0)7976 539817

Thomson.co.uk for Holidays, Flights, Hotels, customer reviews and over 2000 videos. Find us at www.thomson.co.uk, Sky Digital Channel 647 or on your high street.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & DISCLAIMER

This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of the intended addresses(s). If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system immediately and notify us by return e-mail. Do not disclose copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.

§          The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to our terms of business, as applicable.

§          E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and we accept no responsibility for any interception or liability for any form of viruses introduced with this e-mail.

§          The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or opinions that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment.

§          For risk, protection and security purposes, we may monitor e-mails and take appropriate action.

Registered Office: TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9QL

§          TUI Travel PLC, Registered in England and Wales (Number 6072876)

§          TUI Northern Europe Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 3490138)

§          TUI UK Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 2830117) ; VAT Number: 233 3687 62

§          Thomson Airways Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 444359); VAT Number: 490 2120 79

Telephone: +44 (0)24 7628 2828 | Fax: +44 (0)24 7628 2844