gpg.conf

David Gray David.Gray at turpin-distribution.com
Mon Nov 2 13:09:00 CET 2009

Hello John,

Thanks for the man page and skeleton file for gpg.conf, both very useful.

The main issue at the moment (thread: "No secret key under different account") is how
to access the keyring files under a different account.  I'm looking for the
best (least duplication of data/settings ) solution to this and someone suggested
adding a reference to gpg.conf.

I've installed GPG under the 'Administrator' account but the C# executable
which runs GPG, will run from a SQL Server 2005 agent job, the account for this
is SQLService, therefore this account needs to see the keyrings owned by Administrator.

Apart from that it's good to see what else can be changed and the skeleton you sent me
is a good place to begin.

Regards
Dave