I am sure I did not forget my passphrase

Marko Randjelovic marelovic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:24:01 CET 2009

What I know is simple. I created a key today and tried it signing one file
and it worked. Now, few hours later, I cannot do anything, and a message is
wrong passphrase. I checked mod.time of secret keyring and it looks like was
not modified in meanwhile.

I am really confused, sure not have modified my passphrase, nor forget it,
but it simply does not work anymore.

Is there a way to check if secret key info was modified?