I am sure I did not forget my passphrase

Marko Randjelovic marelovic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:01:27 CET 2009

I made sure, both when creating keys and trying to use it, to be US keyboard
and CAPS LOCK off. After failures, I tried to turn on CAPS and change layout
with no success.

But I found errors in /var/log/messages regarding sda/hda. sda is HDD and
hda is DVD.

Nov  8 14:12:18 main kernel: [    5.798351]  sda:hda: packet command error:
tatus=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
Nov  8 14:44:00 main kernel: [    6.384317]  sda:hda: packet command error:
tatus=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }

Second error is probably after the key got corrupted. Is there significant
probability the key got corrupted since it is only one error?