problems with gnupg2 and passphrase

McNeal, John jmcneal at fh-eberswalde.de
Mon Nov 9 12:53:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using GnuPG 2.0.12 (GPG4Win) and have problems in decrypting multiple files with the same passphrase via command prompt. My old GnuPG Version 1.x.x commad was

gpg2.exe --allow-multiple-messages --passphrase geheim --decrypt-files C:\Test\*.gpg

The command doesn't work anymore and I'm getting a popup window for entering my passphrase. I'm looking for a command that decrypts multiple files with the same passphrase without any additional "ask windows". I already searched the manual but didn't found any helpful information.

Thanks for any help.

--
John