Testing the exit status

David Gray David.Gray at turpin-distribution.com
Fri Oct 9 13:47:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

Does GPG return different status codes when it exits?
I'm specifically looking for different types of error, such
as file not found, key not found, invalid passphrase etc.

I'm using the Windows version if that makes any difference.

Rgds
Dave
Registered Office: Turpin Distribution Services Ltd, Pegasus Drive, Stratton Business Park, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 8TQ, UK. ***** Registered in England No. 1331778 ***** This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software.