Testing the exit status

David Gray David.Gray at turpin-distribution.com
Mon Oct 12 11:29:00 CEST 2009

Hi,
Thanks for the input.

Can you tell me what the numeric arguments are for status-fd?
I've downloaded the source for GPG and looked at the doc/DETAILS
file but on Windows this is unreadable.

Also it seems as if gpgme is not available for Windows, is this correct?

I'm running GPG from a C# application using the Process class.  If I
understand
correctly then you are suggesting I use status-fd to redirect to a file
and then
open this to interrogate the results.

Thanks & regards
Dave