Testing the exit status

David Gray David.Gray at turpin-distribution.com
Mon Oct 12 17:46:20 CEST 2009

Hi Werner,

Thanks for the info.  I'm still not clear on how to use the argument
"status-fd 2"
though.  Could you possibly give me an example?

I originally opened the file doc/DETAILS with notepad but it was quite
unreadable.

Downloaded Starksoft GnuPG wrapper but it's not compatible with GPG v2.
Contacted the
auther who is looking at an upgrade.

Regards
David