gpg-agent "unknown value for WHAT"

David Savage david.savage at paremus.com
Tue Oct 20 20:04:14 CEST 2009

Firstly, thx for the quick replies.

I'm in the process of updating gpg using the urls Charly forwarded in
the previous email - I guess I could try to just update the gpg-agent
in use on my machine from that release then stick with the mac port
version of gpg? Just one less variable to tidy up?

Sound's like a patch is needed to mac ports in any case.

I'll try pinging a mail over there and see if there's any chance they
can update.

Regards,

Dave