gpg-agent "unknown value for WHAT"

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Tue Oct 20 22:15:02 CEST 2009

David Savage wrote the following on 10/20/09 2:04 PM:
> I'm in the process of updating gpg using the urls Charly forwarded in
> the previous email - I guess I could try to just update the gpg-agent
> in use on my machine from that release then stick with the mac port
> version of gpg? Just one less variable to tidy up?

I don't remember whether using the MacGPG2 2.0.12 installer will simply
overwrite your Darwin Ports installation.
If it does, you will have a working MacGPG2 2.0.12, complete with
gpg-agent and Mac native pinentry.app.
If it doesn't, you might still have some problems with the remnants of
the previous install.

> Sound's like a patch is needed to mac ports in any case.

Yes.

> I'll try pinging a mail over there and see if there's any chance they
> can update.

Wish you luck.

Charly