gpgme error no data for op_verify

Josselin Jacquard josselin.jacquard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:02:12 CEST 2009

Hi,
I've got a bug and I can't find the solution.

I'm calling gpgme_op_verify with a non empty signature and a non empty plain
text, but the gpgme returns a no data error.

It looks like when debugging that the _gpgme_op_data_lookup return this
error (called by _gpgme_op_verify_init_result)

The line 48 - 49 throws the error :

data = calloc (1, sizeof (struct ctx_op_data) + size);

if (!data)

data is initialized by
*data = ctx->op_data

It looks like data is always null pointer during my debugs.

Thanks in advance,

Joss