RSA only enable to sign

Iván Cervantes lord.icervantes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:38:05 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

thanks for the answer, I did that one week ago, and works fine but i need
the private key to generate the subkey. But its true that you say, we can
enable a subkey of RSA to encrypt.

Changing a little my question, why I have only three options in my gpg
installation¿?

The reason is that I develop a system that import a public key (In theory
any algorithm in gpg) and then my system encrypt a file with that public
key. Thats an automatic process and I can request the private key to my
users because that broke my security protocol.

thanks.

--
Iván Cervantes