Quick advice about FAQ 4.14

oscar.getstring at gmail.com oscar.getstring at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 02:33:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would like to point a quick advice related to FAQ 4.14 available at the GNUpg website  url: http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/faqs.en.html#q4.14
section: How can I use GnuPG in an automated environment?

I believe that the points 4,5 and 6 should be reviewed and maybe correct to reflect the real procedure.

Several posts on this mailing list have already pointed out the necessity to rename the secring.auto in secring.pgp or to use the option --secret-keyring secring.auto.
I can list one of them.
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2001-October/010397.html

 Thank you,

Oscar Cassetti.