Decryption Fails on UserName but not on EmailAddress ???

nschroth nschroth at fuse.net
Thu Sep 24 18:19:31 CEST 2009

I have been reading previous posts on this topic but have not found my
answer.
When I ENcrypt on BoxA using -r UserName, decryption on BoxB errors with :
"decryption failed: secret key not available".
However, doing the same test using the email address associated with the
recipient, Decryption WORKS.

Can anyone offer some reasons for this?  Did we gen or export or import the
key incorrectly?