Why a full keys and sub keys backup are not proposed when keys and sub keys are done "on-card" ?

tux.tsndcb at free.fr tux.tsndcb at free.fr
Sun Sep 27 20:59:29 CEST 2009

Hi Werner,

Thanks for your answer, I'm agree with you for sign key, but for the authentication key, if it's used to ssh server connection on more than 100 servers for the user root for example, if you lost this key, you cannot more connect on server with the user root. In this case, I think it will be a big problematic. It's for that than I suggested to add the authentication key, but it's just a suggestion.

Best Regards