Receiving invalid packet errors when decryption Ascii Armored data

Seidl, Scott SeidlS at schneider.com
Wed Apr 7 18:23:20 CEST 2010

No, I haven't done that.  What is the command for doing that (I assume cksum will work)?

Also, assuming the checksums match, what would the next steps be?

Thanks

Scott Seidl
Schneider National, Inc.
Application Development
US.GRB.01.03.03
3101 S. Packerland Dr.
Green Bay, WI  54313
Work: 920.592.2163
seidls at schneider.com

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, and for use only of the addressees of same and/or those who might have been specifically authorized to read it.  If you have received this e-mail by error, please destroy it and notify the sender, to his/her e-mail address.  Any non-authorized dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited, and subject to the sanctions established in the applicable laws.