Receiving invalid packet errors when decryption Ascii Armored data

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Wed Apr 7 19:21:00 CEST 2010

On 4/7/2010 12:23 PM, Seidl, Scott wrote:
> No, I haven't done that.  What is the command for doing that (I assume cksum will work)?

That's a CRC checksum.  It's probably good enough for what you're doing,
but 'md5sum' would calculate the md5.

> Also, assuming the checksums match, what would the next steps be?

Hopefully they won't be. ;-)  But if they are, I'd get the version of
gnupg that the vendor is using.

It might also help if you let us know how exactly you're sending the
files to the vendor.  Email?  Ftp?  Etc...