Time output format

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Apr 27 22:10:25 CEST 2010

Hi Jeff--

On 04/27/2010 02:52 PM, Jeff Sadowski wrote:
> Is there an option to change the format of the time?
> While reading the manual I could not find it.

if you are mechanically parsing the output of gpg, you probably want to
use --status-fd or --status-file and compare the info from there.  You
might want to read the DETAILS file (/usr/share/doc/gnupg/DETAILS.gz on
debian and debian-derived systems) for more information if the stuff in
the man page isn't sufficient.

Regards,

	--dkg