Crypto Stick released!

Andre Amorim andre at amorim.me
Fri Apr 30 23:41:47 CEST 2010

Thats what I'm looking for...
but the shop is all in german, so does anyone knows if
privacyfoundation.de a trustable company? (I mean, there are so many
scams these days) But if it's ok I will be happy to buy one and give a
try.
Thanks
AA.

On 30 April 2010 16:02, Crypto Stick <cryptostick at privacyfoundation.de> wrote:
> Recently the German Privacy Foundation released the open source Crypto
> Stick!
>
> The GPF Crypto Stick is a USB stick in a small form factor containing an
> integrated OpenPGP smart card to allow easy and high-secure encryption
> e.g. of e-mail or for authentication in network environments. As opposed
> to ordinary software solutions, private keys are always inside the
> Crypto Stick so that their exposure is impossible. All cryptographic
> operations (precisely: decryption and signature because of public key
> cryptography) are executed on the PIN-protected Crypto Stick. In case
> the Crypto Stick was stolen, got lost, or is used on a
> virus-contaminated computer (e.g. Trojan horse) no attacker is able to
> access the private keys so that all encrypted data stays secure.
>
> The Crypto Stick is developed as a non-profit open source project and
> ensures a very high level of security due to verifiability and an
> attractive price. The open interface of the used OpenPGP smart card
> allows optimal compatibility with various software applications (e.g.
> GnuPG, Mozilla Thunderbird + Enigmail, OpenSSH, Linux PAM, OpenVPN,
> Mozilla Firefox).
>
> You can find more information at:
> http://www.privacyfoundation.de/crypto_stick/crypto_stick_english/
>
> The Online Shop is currently in German only. Please mail me if you want
> to purchase a Crypto Stick and have trouble placing the order.

Andre Amorim
GnuPG KEY ID: 0x587B1970
FingerPrint:  42AE C929 4D91 4591 4E75 430F 78D9 53B4 587B 1970
Download: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x587B1970