gnupg-2.0.16 make issue

John Prokos jprokos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:09:42 CEST 2010

i386-apple-darwin10.4.0

Hello,
I have a low experience level…

I tried to install gnupg-2.0.16 with dependencies, etc. I am getting an error after running make…

…
iMac:gnupg-2.0.16 jp$ make check
Making check in m4
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `check'.
Making check in gl
make  check-am
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `check-am'.
Making check in include
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `check'.
Making check in jnlib
make  check-TESTS
PASS: t-stringhelp
1 test passed
Making check in common
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `audit-events.h', needed by `check'.  Stop.
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

Also, I would like to mention that before this roadblock I had to resolve another error which was corrected by installing an unmentioned dependency, libiconv. A bit of googling solved that, but this one I've had no luck with.

John