AES key management

Mohan Radhakrishnan mohanr at fss.co.in
Tue Aug 3 08:58:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

             I have been trying to set up AES key management because the
AES encryption/decryption keys are stored in the Java code. I came
across split key technology but we are not able to get any idea because
we don't use any hardware for this.

Is there any way to store a AES key in a GPG keyring securely and
retrieve it securely ? I also know that there is always a password
involved and it will be soon be a chicke-and-egg situation.

Are there any ideas about this ?

Thanks,

Mohan