gnupg installation problem

Prasanth Thandra prasanth_thandra at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 5 10:35:41 CEST 2010

Hi,
i am installing GNUPG 2.0.15 on RHEL4. As suggested by readme doc i installed
libgpg-error-1.8libgcrypt-1.4.5libassuan-2.0.0libksba-1.0.6pinentry-0.8.0
using  the instructions ./configure, make, make install .... in the above order. Finally i installed GNUPG 2.0.15. I have created .gnupg in my home dir, and gpg.conf using  /usr/local/share/gnupg/gpg-conf.skel i added keyserver hkp://localhost (i configured local sks server for testing)keyserver-options auto-key-retrive.
i have generated a key-pair #gpg --gen-keysand exported to local keyserver #gpg --send-key KEYIDi have not faced any problem till then
BUT.. when i am trying to invoke gpg-agent, gpg2 or gpgsm iam getting errors
[root at localhost ~]# gpg-agent --daemon
gpg-agent: error while loading shared libraries: libassuan.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

[root at localhost ~]# gpg2
gpg2: error while loading shared libraries: libassuan.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[root at localhost ~]# gpgsm
gpgsm: error while loading shared libraries: libksba.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
i am clueless about what is happening or what to do to correct these errors... whether my installation was not complete ????
PLEASE HELP ME ...THANKING YOU