Gnupg good for big groups?

Snaky Love snakylove at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:38:05 CEST 2010

Hi David,

thank you very much for your explanation!

May I ask a few final questions about this issue:

- are there any tools at all that handle the "group crypto + archive"
use-case satisfactory? (Yes, PM me your ads :)
- what is the current state of research regarding groups and cryptography?

I am not a crypto-scientist, so my speculation might be laughable - but for
me it looks like there is a big vacuum to be filled with some new crypto
algorithms - considering that group-like applications are becoming
mainstream on the net - where is the crypto tool that will help us keep our
privacy within these "social" networks? How many people are working on this
and what are they coming up with?

Thanks again for your attention!
Snaky