gnuPG

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Aug 11 14:17:51 CEST 2010

> I have been trying to get my enigmail extension to  work on my Thunderbird for two days and I am burnt out it say that I need to install a  GnuPG executable and I have tried ALMOST EVERYONE ON THE DOGGONE site and it still isn't working I have windows 7 64bit system and Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.. please get back to me asap and help me out please

ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.4.10b.exe

Download and install that.  Once you have it installed, uninstall and then re-install Enigmail.  Enigmail will automatically detect your GnuPG installation, and things should just work.

You may also want to consider asking on the Enigmail mailing list: