automating decryption with vbscript

Cooperider, Brian Brian.Cooperider at RelayHealth.com
Wed Aug 11 18:19:42 CEST 2010

Is there a way to automate gnupg using vbscript? I've been tryng to
figure out how to pass the passphrase via the script. I thought the
command below would work but it still calls the pop up box and asks for
passphrase.

"C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\gpg2.exe" --passphrase "mypassphrase" -o
"C:\Brian\MyEncryptedFile.txt" -d "C:\Brian\MyEncryptedFile.gpg"

We are using gpg4win as the frontend. I can pass along the vbs script I
have been working on if it would help.

Brian Cooperider

IT Operations

Relay Health