Decryption Error

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Aug 13 03:17:01 CEST 2010

On 8/11/2010 2:16 PM, Terseer Shaguy wrote:
> Pls is there a special configuration for gpg on windows 2003 server?

I am sorry that no one else has given you a useful answer.

To answer your question: no, there is no special configuration for GnuPG
on Windows Server 2003.

Calling GnuPG from Java is a little ... problematic.  I have tried to do
this several times, with varying levels of success.  The root of the
problems (at least, the problems I've run into) have been that GnuPG
expects there to be a TTY, and when using Runtime.exec or
ProcessBuilder, there is no TTY.

The same problem occurs in C#.

The last two times I asked on this list for help getting past this, I
received no response.  I wish I had answers for you.  All I can do
instead is tell you your best bet will probably involve writing JNI
wrappers for GPGME.