where is the keyring location in windows XP

Alex Smily alex_gnupg at yahoo.in
Wed Aug 18 07:59:35 CEST 2010

Hi

i am new to gnupg & email encryption. I have installed gpg4win on my machine...it is working fine , i am able to send and receive encrypted mails using Thunderbird (using enigmail plugin) & outlook. but i want to use outlook express so i decide to use GPGrelay but when i am installing it.. it is asking for keyring location which it didn find ..please let me know where the keyring location is in windows and any other config files

Thanks
alex