gnuPGP Setup

BernePGP recasted at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 23:26:07 CEST 2010

Hi ,
Im really new to this and I have about 80% understood, I am at the stage
where I have sent my key in a word file to my recipient that is sorted.  I
then tell the reciepient to download and load the gnupgp programe and to
read the setup for novice readme file.

After the recipient has loaded the programe he generates a personal key but
does he do as I have done and copy out his public key in a wordfile and send
it to me?

In other words when the recipient got my email with my public key encrypted
in a wordfile , what does he then do?  Does he copy and paste my public key
somewhere in his gnupgp programe?

Next:

In what form should I expect to recieve the senders public key?  Will it
arrive already encrypted in a word file and if so what do I do with that enc
public key in regard to my gnuPGP programe?

Again a newbie , a few words to clear the matter please.  I did read the
novice helpfile but you can see the whole process is not fully understood.

BernePGP