multiple subkeys and key transition

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Thu Dec 9 23:11:37 CET 2010

On 10/12/10 8:33 AM, John Clizbe wrote:
> Ben McGinnes wrote:

>>> Dunno, ask the WG.
>>
>> As soon as I find them ...
>>

> mailto://ietf-openpgp@imc.org
>
> http://www.imc.org/ietf-openpgp/

Thanks.  I think I'll lurk for a bit before I start causing trouble,
though.  ;)

> I'll hit some of the other points in another post.

Sure, take your time.  Since Robert has pointed out that I'd
overlooked (and had not been aware of) the enable-dsa2 option, I'm not
rushing into a key migration at this point.

I'm glad I asked, though, I've learned a lot in the last few hours.

Regards,
Ben