Passphrase error

Andre Lee lee_andre at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 6 22:20:11 CET 2010

Hey Guys,

I'm back again with another crazy GPG issue:

I receive the following error when I run my decryption process through the Oracle BPEL process:

gpg: public key is E3328CE0
gpg: using secondary key E3328CE0 instead of primary key 26C55D64
gpg: using secondary key E3328CE0 instead of primary key 26C55D64
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit ELG-E key, ID E3328CE0, created 2003-05-13
      "SmartMail Services <helpdesk at smartmail.com>"
gpg: public key decryption failed: bad passphrase
gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available

I've had an issue with running gpg commands via Oracle BPEL before but the change to the new server fixed it in the TEST.  Now I have this new issues on another server in the BAT environment.  When the passphrase is passed via BPEL process I get the error above but when I pass the same error via command line, it decrypts the files just fine.  Some how I think this is a configuration issue what are your thoughts.