Passphrase error

John Clizbe John at Mozilla-Enigmail.org
Wed Jan 6 23:54:19 CET 2010

Andre Lee wrote:
> gpg: public key decryption failed: bad passphrase
> gpg: decryption failed: secret key not available
>
> I've had an issue with running gpg commands via Oracle BPEL before but
> the change to the new server fixed it in the TEST.  Now I have this new
> issues on another server in the BAT environment.  When the passphrase is
> passed via BPEL process I get the error above but when I pass the same
> error via command line, it decrypts the files just fine.  Some how I
> think this is a configuration issue what are your thoughts.

It's more likely a programming error with how the passphrase is being passed
than a "configuration" error.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or

A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"