GPG batch Vista command line

impaled M8R-a49tw11 at mailinator.com
Mon Jan 4 22:38:27 CET 2010

Hi, I am trying to automate symmetric decryption in a batch. I'm a newb both
to pgp and to the command line :)

%pass% has been set earlier

for /r %%g in (*.*) do (
echo %pass%|gpg --batch -q --passphrase-fd 0 -c "%%g"
)

Instead of producing a decrypted file, it just prints the plaintext in the
command line box.

If I specify a -o output

for /r %%g in (*.*) do (
echo %pass%|gpg --batch -q -o "%%g"--passphrase-fd 0 -c "%%g"
)

I get the error "handle plaintext failed: General error"

I guess this is because it's trying to decrypt %%g to %%g

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to make this work, my encryption is
going fine! :)

Thanks.