Use DINSIG SmartCard

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jan 14 09:06:28 CET 2010

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:15, gnupg at rimertis.ch said:

> "We are not sure why this tool is recognizing the card as a DINSIG card, but
> we are quite sure the card is not a DINSIG card.

Because the card implements it.  Selecting the DINSIG AID
(D207600006601) succeeds and thus GnuPG must assume that the card
implements that spec.

> Could this be helpfull and is there a solution to use this card with gnupg?

You are free to implement support for that card.  I don't have any
interest to do this.  However you need to get the specs for that card
and from my experience that is very very hard.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner