distributing ones public key (email)

Mark H. Wood mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Fri Jan 22 17:17:24 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:04:26AM -0500, Matthew Krotzer wrote:
> I've recieved enough replies of  "can't open the attachment you sent"
> that made me stop signing all my emails. I'm looking for best policy to
> say "hey, see this gpg stuff? You should look into it so we assure some
> degree of privacy on the internet."

Oh, yes.  My tongue is nearly bitten through from suppressing the urge
to respond, "what did you think an 'application/pgp-signature'
attachment is?"  I too would like to find some way to get the word
out about what it is and why my correspondent might find it desirable.

--
Mark H. Wood, e-mail geek   mwood at IUPUI.Edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.