Relative path in GPG.conf

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Sun Jul 4 23:10:50 CEST 2010

On 7/4/10 12:21 PM, Csabi wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Can somebody help me?
> I have Windows XP.
> I just installed the newest Thunderbird Portable 3.0.1 and GPG for
> Thunderbird Portable 1.4.10 and the EnigMail Extension to my USB drive.
> The Gpg.exe in the GPG for Thunderbird Portable 1.4.10 is always search
> my keyrings in the default location: c:\Documents and
> Settings\myusername\Application Data\GnuPG
> I would like to create a gpg.conf file with a relative path and put it
> near the Gpg.exe on to the portable drive.

This should work out-of-the-box without any manual configuration if you
installed GPG for Thunderbird portable correctly.  Check to see if you
have a dirctory under the main Thunderbird Portable directory called
app/gpg.

You should also have a directory under the thunderbird portable
directory called data/gpg.  You can copy your existing keyrings there if
you want to.