Test mail to gnupg.user

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 12 22:40:28 CEST 2010

Sonja Michelle Lina Thomas wrote:
>> my e-mailer honored it automatically (perhaps it does). Because some
>> lists to which I subscribe automatically reply to the lists, and some
>> automatically reply to the original sender, and I cannot remember which
>> is which. I know asking any particular list to change is not worth the
>> trouble; each list has its own policy and unwilling to change. I try to
>> remember which is which. It is sometimes suggested to hit Reply-All, but
>> this results in the original poster's getting two replies. I
>

> To handle this issue I added the "reply to list" button to Thunderbird.
> Whenever I deal with a list, I hit that button. I added it through the
> right click > customize menu and drug the button to my toolbar.

I see no way to do that. I have a Reply button and a Reply All button
and no others. There is no such button on that screen that allows
diddling buttons. Thunderbird 2.0.0.16, which is the latest for Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 5.

  ^^-^^ 16:35:01 up 37 days, 30 min, 4 users, load average: 4.40, 4.57, 4.59