Test mail to gnupg.user

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Sat Jun 12 22:47:20 CEST 2010

On 06/12/10 13:40, Jean-David Beyer wrote:
> I see no way to do that. I have a Reply button and a Reply All button
> and no others. There is no such button on that screen that allows
> diddling buttons. Thunderbird 2.0.0.16, which is the latest for Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux 5.

As much as I hate to contribute to this off topic thread, it's probably
worth saying that there are buttons for 'reply' and 'reply list/all' in
tbird 3. It's a great upgrade from tbird 2, which I used for years. You
might try downloading the linux version from the mozilla site.

hth,

Doug

			-- Propellerheads