Test mail to gnupg.user

Jerry gnupg.user at seibercom.net
Sat Jun 12 23:21:34 CEST 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 16:40:28 -0400
Jean-David Beyer <jeandavid8 at verizon.net> articulated:

> I see no way to do that. I have a Reply button and a Reply All button
> and no others. There is no such button on that screen that allows
> diddling buttons. Thunderbird 2.0.0.16, which is the latest for Red
> Hat Enterprise Linux 5.

Unfortunately, it might prove to be academic anyway. Unlike several
other lists that I am subscribed to, this mailing list does not use a
"Reply-To:" in the e-mail headers. It would definitely facilitate
replying to list mail if the maintainer(s) of this list configured the
mailer to insert such a header that pointed to this list. Conversely,
many MUAs support the "reply to list" function that should work
correctly on this list.

--
Jerry
GNUPG.user at seibercom.net