Compile PTH on AIX

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jun 16 11:56:57 CEST 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010 08:57, beppecosta at yahoo.it said:
> We understand that the problem is about FDSETSIZE.
> PTH has been configured and compiled --with-fdsetsize=8192

Which should have installed a pth.h file with the test

  #if defined(FD_SETSIZE)
  #if FD_SETSIZE > 8192
  #error "FD_SETSIZE is larger than what GNU Pth can handle."
  #endif
  #endif

I assume that your system picked up the old pth.h header and not the
one from the newly compiled pth.

> However gnupg-2 doesn't recognize this option:
> "configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-fdsetsize"

Not relevant.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner