Gnupg-users Digest, Vol 81, Issue 19

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jun 16 11:47:55 CEST 2010

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 04:06, alavarre at gmail.com said:

> But shall do so now, to ensure I am not offending you or others. But at
> present I see no reply-to addresses in my headers.

That was not the problem.  The owner of support at resell.biz uses
procmail/formail or similar to redirect certain incoming mails to the
ticket system and someone subscribed this address to gnupg-users and a
couple of other mailing lists.

I don't know why Ben assumed that you did this; analyzing mail programs
is not easy and can easily lead to false claims.  Sorry for that.

No action required by you.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner