Can we use GNUPG with PGP for commercial use

Gorugantu, Prakash pgorugantu at APUS.EDU
Thu Jun 17 15:59:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

Our project has a requirement where we need to pull a file using PGP
encryption/decryption from one of our clients ftp servers. Please let us
know if we can use GNUPG to encrypt/decrypt files with PGP.  We read
somewhere in your licensing agreement that GNUPG for PGP is only for
non-commercial use and we have to purchase it from PGP Corp. if we have
to use it.

Thanks,

Prakash