Digitally Sign a key

Rahul R rahul.raviz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 11:42:06 CEST 2010

Hi GPG Experts,

I have a request from one of my client that they need me to digitally sign
their files in my server with my gpg key after encrypting it with their key.
I am not familiar with this. ie encrypting a file with a key and digitally
sign it with another key.

The process that we are trying to perform is to encrypt the file with the
customer’s public key and then sign the file with our private key.

Can any body from this group help me in finding a way?

--
Thanks,
Regards,