Continued PKA problems on Windows

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Mar 4 05:47:41 CET 2010

> Sean: get a real operating system as GNU/Linux

Telling someone to change their entire operating system just to resolve a bit of undesired behavior seems pretty extreme.

Linux, FreeBSD, etc., all have plenty to recommend themselves without us needing to characterize Windows, Solaris, etc., as not a "real" operating system.  For that matter, I'm writing this from a true-blue, certified UNIX: OS X.  I think it's quite real, despite the fact major parts of the desktop are closed-source.