Release candidate for 2.0.15

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Mar 9 09:25:51 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:20, carlo.bramix at libero.it said:

> I tried to compile gnupg-2.0.15rc1 under mingw+msys.

As you know we only support cross-building from a Unix platform.

> Everything worked fine except the compilation of scd/ccid-driver.c

Well, the internal ccid-driver does not work wth Windows.  I never
tested libusb-win32 and I am not sure whetehr this is a good idea at
all.  Using the standard PC/SC has the advantage that it works with
almost all readers.

I have added a configure option to disable the ccid driver:

  ./configure --disable-ccid-driver

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner